Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love is BlinD !














For this one tym i wanna come clean wid u,
 the times ur hurt, d way i treated u.
Mind fucked when i look at what i`ve done,
I`m an Animal, atleast that`s what i`ve become!!!

A million things to hide a million times i lied,
Not once did i feel ur pain inside.
Made promises to you as i held you tight,
Guilt stealing and killing my sleep tonight.

No dont you leave i know your pissed,
Atleast donot pretend that i don`t exist.
I just throw my hands up in the air!!
This pain is now,   freakin too much to bear!!!

Wait a moment please... as i pen this rhyme,
Hear me out.... just this one last tym.
Answers to your questions... i cannot find,
I`m sorry baby,   but this Love is Blind!




She said,Everytime u look me in the eye,
Something ting-a-ling I felt deep inside.
Heartaches heartbreaks are a prt of lyf,
But what u did to me just wasnt ryt!!

All this pain u`ve caused i cannot mend,
This isn`t how i thought it would end.
The very tought of you makes me sick!
You lied point blank you selfish prick!!!


The small little moments.. that said you cared
The talks through the night, the lovely walks we had.
U killed it all.. dun wanna know why
Cried my heart out..till eyes went dry.

Wait a moment please... as i pen this rhyme,
Hear me out.... just this one last tym.
U`d love me forever.. with a kiss, you lied,
Tryin to get over u,   but this Love is Blind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog