Friday, April 16, 2010

InsPireD

Everyday I open facebook but I`m never satisfied when I leave or sign out coz i`d see friends pix updates that would demotivate me.. I study in Karunya University, not a very pleasant place to spend the peak years of your youth.
Its a dead place with absolutely no fun. And of course the culture shock down south. Getting back to what I was saying, I used to feel so miserable for ever coming to this place everytime I saw everyone having fun and a blast everywhere.
Today, was different..was very inspired by a teacher and more of an old friend. She`s always been tis awesome motivator.. pushed me forward, given that timely advise n support!!! woah! i feel gr8 today!!!
hope every1 has people who motivate inspire and give that li`l push!!!
xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog